Housing Authority Solutions
We understand that flood insurance to many public housing authorities is not a positive subject. Available funds often run short and sometimes the money spent on flood insurance competes with other more pressing issues. We use the knowledge and experience acquired from our many housing authority customers and our flood insurance expertise to make certain our clients do not spend any unnecessary funds for the flood insurance they need.
We know many housing authorities have very specific circumstances that affect how much they pay for flood insurance. Many have day care facilities that need to be rated differently than their residential properties. Some choose to take advantage of higher deductible options that can significantly reduce premiums. Others have properties that are located very close to special flood hazard areas that require expert research to determine the proper flood zone to be used for rating.
Housing authorities often times use the same insurance agent for all their insurance needs. But, for most agents flood insurance is just a sideline.
THE FLOOD INSURANCE AGENCY is the flood insurance solution for Public Housing Authorities! Consider what makes us special:
- THE FLOOD INSURANCE AGENCY specializes in flood insurance products and services. It is the only thing we do. We are very proud of our reputation. View our testimonials.
- We currently write hundreds of flood insurance policies for Housing Authorities all across the country.
- We make becoming a new client simple by offering free online quotes, and in most instances providing the required FEMA flood map information.
- Our unique semi-annual policy review monitors any changes in the NFIP manual that might affect in-force and renewal policies and sometimes offers alternatives for reducing current premiums.
- Another unique service offered to all current clients is our Flood Insurance Map Monitor service. For an optional one time low cost fee of $15 we notify you of all FEMA map changes that affect your property's flood zone for all in force policies. Properties are often "removed" from flood zones thus eliminating mandatory purchase requirements or drastically reducing policy premiums.
- Our job is not done once your policy is written. We proactively assist our housing authorities with the filing and monitoring of claims (see the testimonial from the Houma-Terrebonne Housing Authority).
- Your policy records are available to you at any time. Our website allows our housing authority clients to search their individual online policy database to view and print copies of their policies, request endorsements or cancellations, and file claims.
- Our toll free customer service hotline provides our housing authority clients with friendly and knowledgeable help for all their flood insurance questions.
- Our website provides a central location for useful links to information about flood insurance and severe weather.
Click here to have someone contact you